Vice-Rector, Dean of the Institute of Business Studies, RANEPA
- 15 January
- ARE CLASSICAL BUSINESS SCHOOLS NEARING THEIR END? Building 5, Floor 3, Green Hall
- WHAT MANAGEMENT EDUCATION WILL REAL BUSINESS NEED IN THE FUTURE? Building 5, Floor 3, Green Hall
- ONE STEP BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE: BUSINESS SCHOOLS AND CORPORATE UNIVERSITIES IN SEARCH OF COOPERATION SYNERGIES Building 2, Floor 2, Lecture Room 137
- 16 January
- BRAIN VS. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Building 2, Floor 2, Lecture Room 237
- RESULTS OF 2019 AND NEW HORIZONS FOR PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP IN QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT EDUCATION Building 1, Floor 2, Conference Hall
Since 1993, Sergey Myasoedov has been working as lecturer and consultant in Russia and abroad. He gives lectures on the Russian economy and cross-cultural management in universities and business schools in the USA, Canada, Europe, Africa and Latin America.
Sergey Myasoedov founded one of the first private business schools in Russia (International Business School) and was its director. He is founder and director of one of the largest and prestigious public business schools in Russia. (Institute for Business and Public Administration of the Russian Presidential Academy of National).
Sergey Myasoedov participated in studies and analysis of needs of Russian business education within the framework of the Russian Association of Business Education (RABE).
Sergey Myasoedov is Vice President of the Russian Association of Business Education (RABE). He represents the Institute for Business and Public Administration of the Russian Presidential Academy of National in European Forum for Management Development, American Association of Business Schools, East European Association for Management Development, American Association of International Student Exchanges, European Consortium of Student Exchanges.