Founder, Oleg Zamyshlyaev Workshop Consulting Company
Oleg Zamyshlyaev is one of the leading business advisers and consultants in Russia, founder of the consulting company «Masterskaya Olega Zamyshlyaeva». He is the author of various methods and programs in the spheres of business efficiency, corporate culture, customer service, change management, competence development, et cetera. He is also an internationally ranked business trainer, which has great experience, master unique techniques in the area of working with large groups of people, that include more than 3000 members, and conducts scientific activities.
Higher education and professional courses:
- 1992 - 1997 – Moscow Aviation Institute (Moscow).
- 2006 – Writing Cases, Teaching with Cases (Ivey University, Canada).
- 2007 – Certificate in Training Practice (CIPD, UK).
- 2012 – Boston, Harvard Business School, Executive Education, Leading Professional Service Firms (Boston, USA).
Professional activity & experience:
- 1997 - 2002 – Development Director, working experience in different organizations in the sphere of commercial production.
- 2002 - 2006 – Business trainer, consultant and Head of Department of new developments, working experience in different organizations in the sphere of business training.
- 2007 – founder and main owner of the Сompany «Masterskaya Olega Zamyshlyaeva».
Nowadays «Masterskaya Olega Zamyshlyaeva» is one of the best consulting companies on the Russian market in spheres of business efficiency and human capital technologies. «Masterskaya» has the reputation of being a market leader in preparing, making and providing strategic sessions, conferences, facilitations and simulation models.
Сompany customers are the largest Russian and foreign companies in spheres of production and finance, also a number of government institutions and structures.
Oleg Zamyshlyaev – an author of the book «Transformation Matrix: how to increase efficiency of changes in company»(«Матрица перемен: как повысить эффективность изменений в компании»), an expert, which constantly participated in the branch industry mass media, TV shows and radio programmes.
Oleg has created and personally runs the all-russian project «the Council of Experts», which unites leading experts and most distinguished practitioners in different business areas and aims to developing competences and integrating the experiences in spheres of business efficiency and human capital technologies.