WILL THE SOCIAL POLICY REMAIN A NATIONAL PRIORITY
Issues for Discussion
- Social policy at different stages of the economic cycle: global trajectories and Russian experience
- Social outcomes of the political and business cycle coming to an end: growth – crisis – recovery. Did we succeed in everything? Social lessons learned for future development.
- Social expenditure or social investment? How to combine the current social obligations and support future social priorities?
- Social priorities of industrial and postindustrial society: how to move from fighting poverty to promoting the growth of the middle class?
- Digital economy and new social challenges: gains and risks
Dean, Department of Economics, Lomonosov Moscow State University