WILL THE SOCIAL POLICY REMAIN A NATIONAL PRIORITY
Issues for Discussion
- Social policy at different stages of the economic cycle: global trajectories and Russian experience
- Social outcomes of the political and business cycle coming to an end: growth – crisis – recovery. Did we succeed in everything? Social lessons learned for future development.
- Social expenditure or social investment? How to combine the current social obligations and support future social priorities?
- Social priorities of industrial and postindustrial society: how to move from fighting poverty to promoting the growth of the middle class?
- Digital economy and new social challenges: gains and risks
Dean, Department of Economics, Lomonosov Moscow State University
Director, Financial Research Institute of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
Head, Human Capital, Centre for Strategic Research
First Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation
Senior Research Fellow, RANEPA; Professor, Lomonosov Moscow State University