INVESTMENT IN PUBLIC HEALTH
Public health is the foundation of a strong economy of the future, where human capital assets will play a key role. It is the level of human capital development that the basic components of economic growth depend on. Here Russia faces a number of challenges, which can be overcome with the help of a systemic approach to the social sphere. Particular attention shall be paid to Russia's long-term strategy and the contribution of social capital to the sustainable development of the economy.
Issues for Discussion
- People. How to shape the healthy lifestyle properly? What will a healthy society of the future be like?
- Economy. Why does the increase in social expenditure always lead to economic growth and prosperity?
- Investments. Do companies invest money in new projects effectively? What can be done to achieve a better return on invested capital?
- Infrastructure. What should the infrastructure of medicine and health be like in Russia?
- Digital. Technology development is changing the concept of interaction of government, business and society. How can technological change be used to society’s advantage?
Managing Partner, EY Russia
Vice-President, Managing Director, MSD Russia
Executive Director, International Trade Policy, European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
COO, Microsoft Russia
Managing Director, Emerging Markets, Janssen EMEA, Johnson & Johnson
General Director, Russian Direct Investment Fund
Head, Republic of Tyva
General Director, Abbott Laboratories
Head, Republic of Bashkortostan
Chairman, Board of Directors, Farmstandart JSC
Acting Governor, Orlovsk Region
Governor, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug
Head, Administration, Lipetsk Region
Minister of the Russian Federation for the North Caucasus Affairs
Governor, Ryazan Region
Head, MasterCard Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Armenia
Chairman, Committee on Economic Policy, Federation Council of the Russian Federation
President, Republic of Tatarstan
Governor, Ulyanovsk Region
Governor, Novgorod Region
Governor, Vladimir Region
General Director, AstraZeneca Russia and Eurasia
President, All-Russian Public Organization “Business Russia”; Chairman, Board of Directors, R-Farm Group
Minister of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
Acting Governor, Novosibirsk Region
Senior Director, EMEA Public Policy Center, The Coca-Cola Company
President, Novartis Group
Acting Governor, Ivanovo Region
Executive Vice-President, International, AstraZeneca PLC
Governor, Tomsk Region