University 3.0: The Future is Coming
The discussion on the role and place of entrepreneurship within universities has been going on for more than 100 years already. In recent years, it was given renewed momentum: University 3.0 must not only deal with education, but also rapidly develop technological and business competences and be engrained in the entrepreneurial culture.
Issues for Discussion
- Revision of the education paradigm or a way to ensure the employment of graduates in overheated market conditions?
- Can a university become a center of change and development in regions, sectors, and the country?
- How versatile is this model?
- How should the structure of Russian higher education be envisioned?
- How reasonable is the retention of the departmental and sectoral structure of higher education?
- How to promote education and universities?
Rector, ITMO University
Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
Rector, Lomonosov Moscow State University
Rector, HSE University
President, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
Rector, European University at St. Petersburg
President, University Nice Sophia Antipolis