Smart Cities Technologies: Opportunities to Improve the Quality of Life of the Population and to Solve the Infrastructural Problems of Russian Cities
The expert panel will discuss global and domestic best practices in the field of Smart City technologies introduction, as well as tools that will address the challenges and remove barriers to the introduction of Smart City technologies in Russia.
Issues for Discussion
- Are Russian cities ready for the introduction of Smart City technology? Is it necessary for future urban development?
- What is the impact of Smart City technologies on the quality of life of the urban population? Is it possible to monetize this influence in the form of increasing the competitiveness and investment attractiveness of Russian cities?
- Misplaced priorities: how to combine reasonable investment in the obsolete infrastructure with the intellectualization of urban systems?
- Who is the customer of the Smart City technology introduction? What is needed to promote such projects? What areas are the most attractive for introduction of this technology, taking into account the impact on the social-economic indicators of a city?
- How to overcome the barriers and move towards a broad launch of real Smart City projects in the cities of Russia?
Director, Global Directorate for Services in Energy and Sustainable Development, Schneider Electric
Director, Management Consulting Department, Management Practice for Changes, Alliance Consulting JSC as part of ACIG
Deputy Minister of Construction Industry, Housing and Utilities Sector of the Russian Federation
Advisor to the Governor of Ulyanovsk Region; Director, Corporation of IT Development
Head, Administration, Municipality of Astrakhan
Director, Institute of Industry Management, RANEPA
Chairman, Managing Director, Silverline Group
Director for Corporate Relations, Saint Gobain in the CIS
Vice-President, MasterCard Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Armenia
Business Development Manager, ISV Cloud Solutions Government & CityNext, Microsoft
Head, Innovation Digital Technologies, SKOLKOVO IEMS
Development Director for Business and Investment, Segment Housing Russia, YIT Group
Technical Leader, Smarter Cities Business in Central and Eastern Europe, IBM
Head, Center for Urban Studies, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
Head, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Global Markets, Kaspersky Lab
Deputy General Director, SAP in the CIS