Business Education: the Role of Emotional Intelligence and Adaptability to ChangesJanuary 14, 2017, 15:00 – 17:00, Building 2, 2nd Floor, Room 237
The AMBA International Association is the world leader in the evaluation of the quality of Master of Business Administration programs and in the evaluation of quality management training. The Association has been in the Russian market for almost 15 years, and during this time, it has seriously altered the entire landscape of management education in the country, as well as greatly raising the quality of MBA programs.
In addition to its accreditation activities, AMBA International is the popularizer of the achievements of management and business education, and a platform for exchange of the best world experiences. The latest trends in business education, and its achievements and problems, are discussed through conferences and roundtables carried out by AMBA.
In 2017, AMBA celebrates its 50th anniversary. Its celebration is opened by a plenary section in the Gaidar Forum dedicated to the most topical problems of business education.
Issues for Discussion
- How will a new information age, the fourth industrial revolution, and breakthrough technology affect business education?
- What qualities should modern manager-leaders have?
- What should a modern leader do for the development of emotional intelligence and adaptability to changes?
- How will the role of business schools and MBA programs structure change under the influence of breakthrough technological factors?
- How to achieve synergy through business schools and real business development?
- What qualities should a successful manager have in the digital age?
Andrew Main Wilson
Director, Executive MBA Program, Institute of Business Studies, RANEPA
Sir Paul Judge
Ambassador of the United Kingdom to the Russian Federation
Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
Vice-Rector and Director, Institute of Business Studies, RANEPA; President, Russian Association of Business Education
Dean, Graduate School of Corporate Management, RANEPA
General Manager, Dell Russia
First Deputy Director, Higher School of Management, St. Petersburg State University
Vice President, Sector Market Leader, Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Russia and CIS
Director, Higher Business School, Kazan Federal University