The Infrastructural Framework of Russia in the 21st CenturyJanuary 13, 2017, 09:30 – 11:30, Building 5, 3rd Floor, Red Hall
Issues for Discussion
- How does the development of Russian infrastructure correlate with the deployment of production and population?
- The role of major infrastructure projects in the economic development and quality of life
- Road, rail and sea transport: competitors or allies
- Setting priorities in infrastructure development of urban agglomerations: safety or quality?
- Russia 2050: infrastructure for future generations
Chairman of the Board of Directors, InfraONE
Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation – Head, Federal Marine and River Transport Agency
Head, Federal Road Agency
Chairman of the Board, State Company “Russian Highways”
Vice-President, Russian Railways OJSC
Head, Executive Board, Eurasian Development Bank
Head, “Spatial Development “ Direction, Center for Strategic Developments
Managing Director, Head, Infrastructure, Project & Structured Finance, Gazprombank