Industrial Policy: Investment Attraction under SanctionsJanuary 13, 2017, 12:00 – 14:00, Building 5, 4th Floor, White Hall
Issues for Discussion
- How can the overcoming of raw material dependence and diversification of the Russian economy affect the place of Russia in the global distribution of production?
- What practical steps should be taken first to implement the policy of attracting investment into the industry?
- Which advanced sectoral makeup would be the most beneficial for Russia?
- What industries can become engines of growth?
- Have traditional industry development tools reached their limits?
Managing Partner, Moscow Office of McKinsey & Company
Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
Senior Vice-President, Russian Railways OJSC
Director General, Russian Export Center JSC
CEO, Russian Direct Investment Fund
Deputy Chairman, Management Board, Gazprombank
President, United Shipbuilding Corporation