Best Practices to Train for Public Administration in the SCO and CIS CountriesJanuary 13, 2017, 17:30 – 19:30, Building 2, 2nd Floor, Room 237
The cooperation of the SCO and CIS member countries in the field of education and science requires effective mechanisms for interaction between the leading scientific and educational centers, including training for public administration.
Issues for Discussion
- Why is the creation of a unified educational space in the field of training for public administration a prerequisite for the integration processes in the SCO and CIS spaces?
- What forms of cooperation in the SCO and CIS spaces in the field of training are already well proven? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Can the Public Administration Network Academy become an effective mechanism of cooperation between educational centers in SCO and CIS when implementing joint educational and research projects?
- What areas of research to improve the efficiency of public administration are a priority?
- Can an integrated scientific and educational portal of best practices in public administration become an effective platform for the exchange of experience between the leading educational centers in SCO and CIS?
Rector, the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Rector-President, Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Minister-Counsellor, the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Moscow
Executive Director, SCO Business Council
Rector, Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Belarus
Rector, Institute of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
Vice-Rector, the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Vice-Rector, Public Administration Academy of the Republic of Armenia
Director, Graduate School of Public Administration, Lomonosov Moscow State University
Director, North-West Institute of Management, RANEPA
Director, Institute of Public Administration and Civil Service, RANEPA