Rector, Russian Foreign Trade Academy
- 15 January
- RUSSIA – FRANCE: NEW EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES Building 5, Floor 2, Room 214
- 16 January
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: STRATEGY FOR THE FUTURE Building 5, Floor 3, Green Hall
- CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION IN RUSSIA: WHAT SHOULD BE THE MODERN PROCEDURES? Building 5, Floor 3, Green Hall
- TAXATION POLICY AS A FACTOR OF RUSSIAN BUSINESS COMPETITIVENESS Building 5, Floor 4, White Hall
- 17 January
- HOW TO PAINLESSLY CANCEL FOREIGN EXCHANGE REGULATION? Building 2, Floor 2, Room 237
Since 2008: Scientific Supervisor of the Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy.
2007: Elected as Rector of the Russian Foreign Trade Academy of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
2005: Conferred the Diploma entitling to supervise scientific research in the sphere of economic sciences (Le diplome de l’habilitation a diriger des Recherches en SCIENCES ECONOMIQUES").
1993–2007: Deputy Director at the Institute for the Economy in Transition, except for several months as Adviser to the Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation.
1992: Adviser to the Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation.
1990: Head of the Laboratory at the Institute for Economic Policy.
1985–1990: Head of the Laboratory at the Economic Research Institute of the State Planning Committee of the USSR.