Vice-Rector, Dean of the Institute of Business Studies, RANEPA
- 15 January
- THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS SCHOOLS. AGILE TRANSFORMATION PART 1 Building 2, Floor 2, Room 277
- YEAR 2018 IN REVIEW, NEW TASKS ON QUALITY IMPROVEMENT OF BUSINESS AND MANAGERIAL EDUCATION Building 2, Floor 1, Room 137
- 16 January
- DIGITIZATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES: A NEW PHASE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF FINTECH Building 2, Floor 2, Lecture Room 277
- 17 January
- RATINGS WAR: HOW TO CREATE CRITERIA THAT MEET BUSINESS DEMANDS? Building 5, Floor 2, Room 214
- DIGITAL TALENTS: HOW TO TRAIN DIGITAL BUSINESS LEADERS Building 5, Floor 2, Room 213
Since 1993, Sergey Myasoedov has been working as lecturer and consultant in Russia and abroad. He gives lectures on the Russian economy and cross-cultural management in universities and business schools in the USA, Canada, Europe, Africa and Latin America.
Sergey Myasoedov founded one of the first private business schools in Russia (International Business School) and was its director. He is founder and director of one of the largest and prestigious public business schools in Russia. (Institute for Business and Public Administration of the Russian Presidential Academy of National).
Sergey Myasoedov participated in studies and analysis of needs of Russian business education within the framework of the Russian Association of Business Education (RABE).
Sergey Myasoedov is Vice President of the Russian Association of Business Education (RABE). He represents the Institute for Business and Public Administration of the Russian Presidential Academy of National in European Forum for Management Development, American Association of Business Schools, East European Association for Management Development, American Association of International Student Exchanges, European Consortium of Student Exchanges.