Dean, SKEMA Business School
- 13 January
- Business Schools in Dynamically Developing Societies: Identification of Management Models and Challenges of Eurasian Integration Building 2, 2nd Floor, Room 237
Dr. Alice Guilhon, Dean of SKEMA Business School, is Head of one of the major Business Schools in France.
SKEMA (born in November 2009 from the merger of CERAM - Sophia Antipolis and ESC-Lille).
Alice Guilhon began her career in 1994 as a University Professor and joined CERAM in 2000 as Dean of Research.
Dr. Alice Guilhon holds a PhD in Management (1993), University of Montpellier I and is graduate of Masters in International Economy from University of Aix-Marseille II. She holds also postgraduate degree in Engineering Economic Organisations from Montpellier I (1998) and she is graduate of Institut National des Hautes Etudes de Sécurité and Institut des Hautes Etudes de Défense Nationale.
She was awarded by the French Governement : Chevalier de l'Ordre du Mérite, Médaille de Bronze (bronze medal) de la Jeunesse et des Sports.
Dr. Alice Guilhon has 20 years of experience in academic administration.
She had several administrative responsibilities at the University of Aix-Marseille between 1994 and 2000.
She was CERAM Associate Dean for research, between 2000 and 2003, then Faculty Dean from 2003 to 2005. Between 2005 and 2007, she was Deputy Director of CERAM Business School.
Between 2007 and 2009, she was Dean of CERAM Business School.
She is currently Dean of SKEMA Business School since 2009.
Dr. Alice Guilhon is Advisor in Competitive intelligence for Ministry of Internal Affair.
Member of the prime minister competitive intelligence Council, CI Expert for regional Council, Consultant on CI.
- Member of Economic Security Council, French Government.
- Member of the board of trustees, EFMD (2007-2013)
- Member of the EQUIS Committee (since 2015)
- President of the Group “Higher education, research and health” for the Development Council of the Metropole Côte d’Azur.
- Member of the FDC’s International Advisory Council
- Member of the LUISS Business school’s International Advisory Board
- Member of the board of trustees, IRD Group (Nord-pas-de-Calais)
- Advisor of Committee of Strategy of Xi’an Jiatong University Suzhou Research Institute Science & Education Development Co, Ltd
She is also Police Officer, Reservist.